首页 > 其他 > 详细

Life

时间:2015-12-12 17:05:46      阅读:222      评论:0      收藏:0      [点我收藏+]

Dialogue 1   Your apartment is a mess 你的公寓真乱

E:Hi Anna, come in. 你好!安娜,请进!

A:Wow, your apartment is a mess. 哇!你的公寓真乱。

E:I know, I didn‘t have time to put things away before you got here.  我知道,在你来之前,我没有时间把东西整理好。

A:Look! Are those all your clothes on the couch? 瞧!沙发上都是你的衣服吗?

E:Yes. 是的。

A:Are they clean? 是干净的吗?

E:Actually most of them are dirty. I haven‘t done laundry in a while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent‘s house. 事实上,很多都是脏的。我很久没洗衣服啦。我经常等着拿到我父母家里洗。

A:My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street. Why don‘t you go there? 我妹妹和我总是去这条街上的自助洗 衣店洗衣,你为什么不去那儿呢?

E:I know I should, but that place isn‘t very convenient. You have to wait for a long time. 我知道我应该去,但是那个地方不 是很方便,你必须等很久才行。

A:Yes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you ready to go? 是,我知道。我每周都要去。无论如何,你准备好要走了吗 ?

E:No I‘m not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash my face. Can you wait for a few minutes? 没有,还没准备好。 我还要涮牙洗脸。你能稍等一下吗?

A:OK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon. 可以,请快一点。我觉得餐馆马上就关门啦。

 

Dialogue 2  To do the laundry 洗衣服

C:Come on, Mary. We have to do the laundry. 走吧,玛丽。我们必须洗衣服了。

M:Where are we going? 要去哪儿?

C:Down to the basement. 到下面的地下室去。

M:Do you have a washer down there? 地下室那里有洗衣机吗?

C:Yes. We have a dryer, too. 有啊。还有一台干衣机。

M:That‘s so convenient. Where are the dirty clothes? 那太方便了。脏衣服呢?

C:They are in the basement already. 已经在地下室了。

M:But I didn‘t see you carry them down. 可是我没有看到你拿衣服下去呀。

C:Don‘t you know that we have a laundry chute in the house? 难不成你不知道我们屋内有衣物滑落槽?

 

Dialogue 3  I have to get the chores done 赶紧把家务做完

A:Grand Theft Auto Three is awesome! 《侠盗猎车手3》真赞!

B:It‘s more violent than TV news! 真是比电视新闻还暴力啊!

A:What time is it anyway? 现在到底几点?

B:Nine-thirty. 九点半.

A:Oh, my God, three hours already! I have to get the chores done! 天啊,已经过三小时了!我得赶紧把家事做完!

B:No time. That‘s their headlights in the window! 没时间了。他们的车头大灯已经照进窗户了!

A:OK, emergency measures. Let‘s throw the dishes in the trash! Two birds with one stone... 好,紧急应变措施。我们把碗盘丢进垃圾堆!一举两得……

B:Little dude, your life is over! 小鬼,你死定了!

A:No time to worry. We have to dispose of this evidence. 没时间担心了。我们必须湮灭证据.

 

Dialogue 4 My home freezer is not working properly 我的冰箱工作不太正常

A:Hello. This is Hamilton’s Heating and cooling service. Can I help you? 您好。这里是哈密尔顿冷暖设备修理服务。我能帮您吗?

B:Yes. My home freezer is not working properly. 是的。我的冰箱工作不太正常。

A:What’s the problem? 是什么问题呢?

B:It keeps running all the time, never stopping. And it makes a strange sound. All the ice cream inside it melted. 技术分享它一直在运行制冷,从不停止。并且发出的声音很奇怪。放在里面的冰淇淋都化了。

A:Maybe the compressor is going bad. 可能是压缩机坏了。

B:Can you send the technician to check it out? 您能派个技术人员过来看看吗?

A:Sure. But there is a minimum charge of $60 for a service visit. If your freezer needs parts, there will be an additional charge. 当然。但是对于技术性的上门服务,有60美元的最低收费。如果您的冰箱需要更换零件,还有额外的费用。

B:Okay. I’ll pay the charges. 好的,我会付钱的。

A:All right. let me check our technician’s schedules. I’ll call you back and let you know what time we can send a sevice technician to your house. What is your phone number? 好,让我看看我们的技术人员的日程。一会儿我会给您回电话告诉您我们的技术人员可以上门服务的时间。您的电话号码是什么?

B:My number is 627-555-1234. 我的号码是6275551234.

A:Okay. I’ll call you right back. 好的。我会很快就打回去。

B:Thank you. Good bye. 谢谢。再见。

A:Bye. 再见

 

Dialogue 5  Could you come and help me mend the computer? 你可以过来帮我修电脑吗

A:Could you come and help me mend the computer, Neel?  Neel,你可以过来帮我修电脑吗?

B:What‘s wrong with it? 它怎么了?

A:I can‘t log on the internet again. 我又不能登陆互联网了。

B:Let me see. Did you change anything on your computer? 让我看看。你在电脑上动过什么吗?

A:No, never. 不,从没有。

B:What kind of anti-virus software do you use? 你用的是哪种杀毒软件?

A:I don‘t have this kind of software. 我没有这种软件。

B:Are you kiding? You have to install an anti-virus software on your computer. If not, you will be attacked by viruses, and it can lead your computer into failure. 你是说笑的吧?你必须在电脑上安装一个杀毒软件。如果没有,你的电脑会被病毒攻击,那样可能导致你的电脑无法运转

 

Dialogue 6   Telephone connection difficulties 电话问题

A:You are late. 你迟到了。

B:I‘m sorry, it was too cold, and my car couldn‘t start. I had one to the garage with the heater. I tried to call you, but you couldn‘t get connection. 抱歉。天太冷了,我的车发动不起来。我拿加热器到车库加热。我给你打过电话,但是无法接通。

A:Couldn‘t get connection? 无法接通?

B:Yes, your number is out of service. 对啊,你的号码停机了。

A:Really? I didn‘t know. Let me check. You‘re right. 真的吗?我不知道。我看看。真的哎。

B:So I couldn‘t get through. 所以我打不通。

A:It‘s a serious problem. I make expecting an important call. The theater is guilty . It supposed to call me this evening, and discuss my play. What were happened if they can‘t reach me? 这个问题很严重。我在等几个重要的电话。剧院今晚要打电话给我谈我的演出。要是他们联系不到我怎么办?

B:Well, the only thing you can do is pay the fee to recover your service. 好吧,你只好去交费了。

 

Dialogue 7  My child likes telling lies  孩子爱撒谎

A:Doctor, my child is nine years old, and I recently found that he was constantly telling lies about how he is doing at school. 大夫,我的孩子今年9岁,我最近发现他谈到自己在学校的表现时,总是撒谎。

B:Is he doing very well at school? 他在学校表现特别好吗?

A:He is doing OK, but he pretends he is doing much better by telling lies. 还可以。但他总是通撒谎来假装自己的表现比实际情况要好。

B:What‘s his problem? 他这是什么问题?

A:This may be complicated. But I think he may need to build up his self-esteem. 问题可能很复杂,但我想他应该增强自尊心。

B:How can his he do that? 怎么能做到呢?

A:There are a lot of ways to help a kid build up self-esteem, but to begin with, you can try and give him more rewards. Rewards will help a chil improve his self-esteem. 有很多办法可以培养孩子的自尊心,在开始阶段,你可以试着多给他一些奖赏。奖励和赏识有助于培养他的自尊心。

 

Dialogue 8  I want it short 我想把头发剪短些

A:Are you being served, sir? 先生,有人招呼您吗?

B:No, not yet. I just want a haircut. 还没有。我只是理发。

A:Will you sit here, please? How would you like it cut? 请您坐这儿好吗?想理什么样的?

B:I want it short. 剪短些就行。

A:But it‘s short already, sir. 可您的头发已经很短了。

B:I mean very short, shorter than it is now. 我的意思是很短,比现在再短些。

A:Shall I just trim it? 那就修修好吧?

B:No, You can cut quite a bit off. I like it to be very short all over. Do you see what I mean? 不,请多剪些。我想把上上下下都剪得很短。您明白我的意思吗?

A:Oh, I see. You like the Chinese style, don‘t you? 噢,明白了,您喜欢中国式的。

B:Yes, in the Chinese style. 对。要中国式的。

A:Would you like to have a shampoo, sir? 先生,先洗头吗?

B:No, thank you. 不用了,谢谢。

A:How about oil or spray? 要不要抹点发膏或喷点香水?

B:No, nothing of the kind. 不,什么也不用。

A:There! How is that? 理好了,您看行吗?

B:That‘s very good! 很好。

Life

原文:http://www.cnblogs.com/try-again/p/5041424.html

(0)
(0)
   
举报
评论 一句话评论(0
关于我们 - 联系我们 - 留言反馈 - 联系我们:wmxa8@hotmail.com
© 2014 bubuko.com 版权所有
打开技术之扣,分享程序人生!