1、I‘ll always have your back
我会一直支持你~
2、I know how you fell
我明白你的感受
3、keep an eye on each other
相互照应
4、you have to stay strong
你必须坚强
5、You‘re debasing yourself.
你在贬低自己(个人认为可以理解为妄自菲薄)
6、You want to bet on it?
要不要打个赌?
7、keep her company
陪陪她
8、I‘ll pick you up tomorrow
我明天来接你
9、It has been a long time
好久不见
10、Would you like some help?
需要什么帮助吗?
11、Is there anything I can do for you ?
有什么可以让我帮忙的吗?
12、Is there anything You are looking for ?
您在找什么呢?
13、I‘m fine ,Thank you ! I‘m just looking
没事,谢谢,我只是看看而已
14、Where can I find a tooth brush ?
请问牙刷在哪里?
15、I am looking for shampoo and conditioner as well.
我还需要洗发水和护发素
16、Can I have a look at the digital camera,please ?
我能看看这台数码相机吗?
17、How much does it cost ?
多少钱 ?
18、It looks pretty good.I think I will take it .
看上去不错,那我就买它了
19、I‘m sure he has taken a shine to you.
我敢肯定,他对你有好感。take a shine to sb字面意思,给某人一些阳光,中国话来说,即青睐某人,喜欢某人,更多偏向印象好,有好感的意味。
20、have a (big) crush on sb这种感觉来得比较猛,属于一见钟情,有点痴狂的意思
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone,but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
21、turn sb on
望文生义,将某人点亮了,点燃了。
有点can‘t help falling in love with sb情不自禁的意思。
Baby ,you turn me on.
宝贝, 你让我痴狂!
22、have a feeling for sb
对某人有感觉,属于比较朦朦胧胧,羞于启齿的那种,这种感觉大家都懂
I think I have a feeling for you.
23、have chemistry with sb
chemistry:化学,化学过程
对某人来电,这是老美常用的口语,与某人“化学反应”
Do you have chemistry with her?
你对她心动了吗 ?
24、He is kind of temperamental.
他有点喜怒无常
25、You are so outgoing.
你很开朗
26、You look pale.
你看起来很苍白
27、when are you free ?
您什么时候有空 ?
28、Are you free this Thursday afternoon?
您这个周四下午有空吗?
29、What time will you be able to see me?
您什么时候有空可以见我?
30、I’ll be so glad if you can come.
如果您能来我将很高兴
31、Monday would be better for me.
周一对我更合适一点
32、The price is unreasonable.
这价格高的不合理
33、Can you make it a little cheaper?
==Can you come down a little?
==Can you reduce the price?
价格能再便宜一点吗 ?
34、Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.
考虑到产品质量,我觉得这个价格还是合理的
35、There’s one problem to be mentioned.
有一个问题要提出来
36、My brain doesn‘t work.
我搞不明白
或者可以用My brain is not working!代替
37、What are you talking about ?
这句话从字面上来看好象是说, 你在讲什么我听不懂,但事实上比较确切的意思应该是, 你在讲什么东西, 根本就是胡说八道,所以这句话的尾音是下沉而不是上扬, 表示出对你所说的话不表认同。
38、He has problem understanding what you mean
他无法解理你在说什么
Has problem doing something表示做什么有困难
39、What do you mean by that ?
你说那句话是什么意思? 你那样说是什么意思 ?
40、 This is over my head
这超出我所能理解的范围
41、What‘s the point ?
重点是什么 ?
42、beats me 考倒我了
这个 beats me 听来有点像是打败我了的意思, 但事实上它就是说, 你考倒我了, 或是说你问倒我了。例如人家问你 , Do you know how to get there? 你就可以回答, Beats me.
43、You got that right.
你说的没错,和"You are right"是一样的意思,但是You got that right 是比较口语的说法
44、I can tell you from the top of my head.
我想都不用想就能告诉你
45、It‘s a piece of cake.
这太容易了
46、I’ll figure this out later.
我等下会想明白的.
47、I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time.
我等待这一刻已经很久了。
48、Who will officiate at the wedding?
谁将会主持婚礼?
officiate:vt. 主持(仪式);行使(职务);担任裁判
vi. 执行职务;主持宗教仪式;当体育比赛裁判
49、The groom and bride are perfect for each other.
新郎和新娘真是天生的一对
50、I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together.
我为这幸福的一对举杯,愿你们白头偕老。
51、I hope you have a great honeymoon.
祝愿你们有一个美好的蜜月
52、Congratulations on your marriage!
恭喜你们喜结良缘
53、What brings you here today ?
什么风把你吹来了 ?
54、How‘s everything going ?
一切都还好吗?
55、hello,there,What a coincidence
真巧啊
coincidence:n. 巧合;一致;同时发生
56、What keeps you so busy lately ?
最近怎么这么忙?
57、
本文出自 “leboit” 博客,谢绝转载!
原文:http://leboit.blog.51cto.com/1465210/1612774